livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Price of Ferilizer/fuel

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Price of Ferilizer/fuel
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 06:15:08 -0700 (PDT)

It is not "disenchanted" but reality.  Biofuels/agrifuels, in my opinion, will never compete with oil because we must use the land and water for food; not to power vehicles.

There is enough oil in the earth and it can be taken without damaging the earth if the corporations were willing but they do not care.  Look what they have done to the jungle and Indians in Ecuador.

Ken

anna Lorrai <cactusandquail@yahoo.com> wrote:
Most of the algae start ups are privately owned.  Sorry to hear that you are so disenchanted with the whole concept.  Lot's of things take years to get rolling.  Anna