livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] sustainable communities

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Dean" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] sustainable communities
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 09:03:39 -0600

You guys likely get tired of me beating this drum but cities are corporations; yeah like Monsanto, like the U.S., like the states and probably like the counties. They, like Monsanto are about money and control. They like being in court, just not on the other end of the pipe. It has been years since I have been given a ticket but visit traffic court of most any size metropolis and check the pay line of "people" lined up to pay their contract violations (they cannot be crimes because a crime requires a flesh and blood damaged party which corporations are not). What a money making machine.

Unfortunately, this is the type of crapola we need to be aware of to be able to live on the land. Dean

Keeping Your Memories Alive while
Creating Family Keepsakes
www.scrapbooksupplydepot.com

----- Original Message ----- From: <yarrow@sfo.com>