livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Interesting blog

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Interesting blog
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 12:57:53 -0500

For the average person, probably not cost-effective.  But then, how cost-effective is Golf, Tennis, Skiing, etc.?  As a hobby, gardening is hard to beat, and you learn and go on (if there's time).
I think it's counter-productive for people to start "big".

E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore
www.hillcountrynatives.biz