livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] (no subject)

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] (no subject)
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 10:19:53 +1000 (EST)

It could verry well turn out to be another ice age if the gulf stream does stop, scientist don't know what is going to happen, they do know something will
Martin

Johnny Stansell <jgstansell@yahoo.com> wrote:
I have a difficult time being too upset about global warming.  First if it is warming we can't do anything meaningful about it, the climate has changed for billions of years.  Second warming opens up more land for farming and living.  One bad thing is the millions living near the beach will have to move.  I don't like the beach so I won't have to move.  Global freezing is a much bigger problem, no comparison. It will squeeze the population towards the equator and also the farmable land.  I am for organic methods, no chemicals.  Improving the soils, clean air and water.

Johnny

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games. _______________________________________________

"Business men drink my wine Proud men dig my earth"

"They say that patriotism is the last refuge
To which a scoundrel clings.
Steal a little and they throw you in jail,
Steal a lot and they make you king.
There's only one step down from here, baby,
It's called the land of permanent bliss.
What's a sweetheart like you doin' in a dump like this?"
Bob Dylan