livingontheland - [Livingontheland] (no subject)

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Johnny Stansell <jgstansell@yahoo.com>
  • To: Livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] (no subject)
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:09:37 -0700 (PDT)

I have a difficult time being too upset about global warming.  First if it is warming we can't do anything meaningful about it, the climate has changed for billions of years.  Second warming opens up more land for farming and living.  One bad thing is the millions living near the beach will have to move.  I don't like the beach so I won't have to move.  Global freezing is a much bigger problem, no comparison. It will squeeze the population towards the equator and also the farmable land.  I am for organic methods, no chemicals.  Improving the soils, clean air and water.

Johnny

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.