livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] (no subject)

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] (no subject)
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 15:44:03 -0600

On the other hand, we can do a lot that's meaningful to cope with what we
can't change, and with growing desertification, warming destroys more
farmland than it opens up. As for the two billion or so living near beaches
or near sea level, we can just "bury our heads in the sand" ;-) Sorry,
couldn't resist ...