livingontheland - [Livingontheland] (no subject)

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Johnny Stansell <jgstansell@yahoo.com>
  • To: Livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] (no subject)
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 10:27:22 -0700 (PDT)

We do have ways of reclaiming the desert.  The big problem we need to work on is water.  I believe organic farming methods are the answer for many water problems.  We need to get rid of conventional farming methods.  That will go a long way towards solving most of the problems.  Adding organic matter to the soils is probably the best single answer to solving most soil problems.

Johnny