livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Food Preservation

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Norma Sutton" <sweetspringfarm@gmail.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Food Preservation
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 20:43:22 -0400

LOL I am Paul.  My best friend gave me sundried tomatoes for Christmas a few years back along with a couple of jars of Kudzu jelly.  Talk about eating high on the hog!
Storage space for dried foods is a lot less too.  That's a big plus IMO, not to mention you don't have to worry about anything unsealing during temp changes or unthawing when the power goes out.
Norma