livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Small-scale Ranching; was Why Sustainable Growing

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Norma Sutton" <sweetspringfarm@gmail.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Small-scale Ranching; was Why Sustainable Growing
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 22:37:00 -0400

NC is cracking down on people that do that in a big way.  If you want to lose everything you have . . . that's a good way to do it.  There is a petition being signed trying to change it, but until that happens I know I won't do it.  A good friend one county over had the goverment visit her place and grill her about her milking herd, fyi, they got her name from the local feed store . . . they claimed they were tracing contaminated goat feed.
Norma