livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] ??? The Hippies Were Right!

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] ??? The Hippies Were Right!
  • Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 14:49:12 -0600

Understood, Gloria. For any who might be interested, the Rainbow Family
gatherings are still happening
http://www.welcomehome.org/rainbow/index.html . Also
http://www.welcomehome.org/rainbow/related.html .
I've never been, but I have a son who has. I suspect a great many
ex-hippies are living simply across rural America and growing their own -
food that is.