livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Bridging the Gap: Garden to Table

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Bridging the Gap: Garden to Table
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 09:01:25 -0500

My wife (who has a "real" job as an Occupational Therapist), is a great cook, but not very adventurous.  So I study, garden, shop, clean the kitchen, and try to explore new paths.  Kathy is very willing to try new things; she just doesn't think of them herself.  All in all, a good marriage.

E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore
www.hillcountrynatives.biz