livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Bridging the Gap: Garden to Table

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Norma Sutton" <sweetspringfarm@gmail.com>
  • To: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>, "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Bridging the Gap: Garden to Table
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 23:37:17 -0400

Mitch did you try Abe Books.com?
Norma

On 3/13/07, E. E. Mitchamore Jr <emitch@att.net> wrote:
It took a few days to give your very thoughtful reply the appropriate attention.  I've ordered the Victory Garden book.  The other, Nourishing Traditions, appears a bit more controversial.  While I do not intend to become a vegetarian unless forced to, my main study effort is to determine how to optimize nutrition from our home garden.

--
Faith expects from God what is beyond all expectation. - Andrew Murray

visit our farm site at: http://www.freewebs.com/sweetspringfarm/