livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Fwd: Re: Immunities

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Fwd: Re: Immunities
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 07:40:45 -0600

Sir Albert Howard found 70 years ago that where soil had high organic matter
content and mixed grasses, animals grazing on it were disease free, though
diseased animals were all around the area.

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net
The care of the Earth is our most ancient and most worthy, and after all our
most pleasing responsibility. To cherish what remains of it and to foster its
renewal is our only hope.
- Wendell Berry