livingontheland - [Livingontheland] BOOKS/ was Hunger in America

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Bella Luna" <spirit@gilanet.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] BOOKS/ was Hunger in America
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 16:04:25 -0700

If people don't choose to read or learn that's their problem. I couldn't live
without books, but I know some people who've never cracked open the pages.
There are many different ways of learning for a variety of folks. Some people
need the hands on interaction of a class in order to understand things. I was
taught all those things at a very young age. Sometimes it's hard for me to
understand or rationalize. To me,cooking etc doesn't seem all that
complicated. I guess that must come from my immigrant background.
I'll have to dig up my book (in word format). We upgraded hard drives last
month and so it's buried in the old drive. Amazing how the price of HD has
come down. Got a 120 gig WD for less than $100!

Barb