labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] grinding

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] grinding
  • Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 09:55:04 -0500

Hi Biz,

Here is the link...

Hergott Cedar Mill
http://www.hergotts.com/

928 Erb Street West
Waterloo, ON. N2J 3Z4
(519) 885-2306

Map;
http://ca.maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=423Kfep_0TpPL1n_PWR0C3zZ1tujZxutLJ6H3w--&csz=waterloo%2C+ontario&country=ca&new=1&name=&qty=

If you go there, ask the fellow doing the pressing if he holds any grafting classes in the spring. It would be a perfect fit for his operation.

Let us know how it goes.

Tom

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 09:08:37 -0500, Biz Storms <biz.storms@sympatico.ca> wrote:

Tom,

This is cannot wait to see. I'll certainly ask if I can take pictures. Being
drier and correspondingly lighter, I can also bring back some of the pulp
for mixing in with the horses mash and to treat our neighbours cows. We went
to a cider party a few weeks back and had such fun watching just a few cows
trying to eat, and also defend, a pile of pulp, in the midst of many other
cows.
Cheers, Bizmark.