labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] grinding

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Biz Storms" <biz.storms@sympatico.ca>
  • To: "'Ontario Fruit Explorers'" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] grinding
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 09:08:37 -0500

Tom,

This is cannot wait to see. I'll certainly ask if I can take pictures. Being
drier and correspondingly lighter, I can also bring back some of the pulp
for mixing in with the horses mash and to treat our neighbours cows. We went
to a cider party a few weeks back and had such fun watching just a few cows
trying to eat, and also defend, a pile of pulp, in the midst of many other
cows.
Cheers, Bizmark.