labruscagrape - [OFEX] sources for fruit trees

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "bert dunn" <helbert@idirect.com>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [OFEX] sources for fruit trees
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 08:20:04 -0400

Hello all
Two weeks ago I was contacted by an Amish chap near Aylmer. This religion has no computers, phone or electricity--so all correspondence has to be done by snail mail. I supplied the cuttings and last week he asked for more.
Yesterday I rec'd a letter from a Mr. Stoll, near Aylmer, looking for sweet cherries, sour cherries, apples (how about you, Biz) and  peaches.
Can anyone help with any suggestions of sources where the supplier will handle by snail mail?
Thanks in advance           Bert

Bert Dunn  Box 352 Schomberg    LOG1T0     1-905-880-4453