labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] sources for fruit trees

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "bert dunn" <helbert@idirect.com>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] sources for fruit trees
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 09:15:37 -0400

Good morn Biz
Do you have anything already on your computer I could print out for Mr. Stoll?              Thanks                    Bert

Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 11:09 PM
Hey Bert,

Handling snail mail requests / orders for Mr. Stoll would be just fine with me.

Sent:
08 April 2006 07:20
Hello all

Two weeks ago I was contacted by an Amish chap near Aylmer. This religion has no computers, phone or electricity--so all correspondence has to be done by snail mail. I supplied the cuttings and last week he asked for more.

Yesterday I rec'd a letter from a Mr. Stoll, near Aylmer, looking for sweet cherries, sour cherries, apples (how about you, Biz) and  peaches.

Can anyone help with any suggestions of sources where the supplier will handle by snail mail?

Thanks in advance           Bert