internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Peace in Our Hearts, Peace in the World... and Peace in the Park this Saturday

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Susan LaBarre" <idodesign AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Peace in Our Hearts, Peace in the World... and Peace in the Park this Saturday
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 11:22:25 -0400

I apologize to all for my heinous spam filter and will look into a gmail
account. Lots of folks have responded to me from this list offline and this
is the first time anyone has belabored the spam filter issue.

This list is notorious for debating minutia... and the tangents are usually
interesting. But to go on and on about my spam filter and bypass the content
of my email is unnecessarily embarrassing and doesn't address any issues
about peace or climate change.

Susan