internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Peace in Our Hearts, Peace in the World... and Peace in the Park this Saturday

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Greg Brown" <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Peace in Our Hearts, Peace in the World... and Peace in the Park this Saturday
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 13:27:52 -0400

"repeatedly demonstrated that when only 1% of a community practices 30 minutes of daily prayer, meditation or quiet reflection, local crime rates fall significantly. Whether it's rooted in God or physics, some invisible connective thread ripples through the other 99% to achieve these results."

Um.. could you supply the facts to back this up please?