internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Peace in Our Hearts, Peace in the World... and Peace in the Park this Saturday

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gregory S. Hopper" <ghopper AT netanium.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Peace in Our Hearts, Peace in the World... and Peace in the Park this Saturday
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 12:13:17 -0400

Coincidentally, there's a four-page "special advertising section" in today's Wall Street Journal about geothermal energy (paid for by Glitner, an bank in Iceland) that is interesting. They also have a document available on their website called the US Geothermal Market Report. Here's the link:

http://www.glitnir.is/English/Business/Energy/usreport/?id=usad5

Geothermal has intrigued me for quite some time. I think it meets Michael's requirements ("cheap, powerful, and plentiful"). Anyone know any more about it? Particularly as relates to residential dwelling (vs. commercial generation).

Greg