internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Peace in Our Hearts, Peace in the World... and Peace in the Park this Saturday

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Peace in Our Hearts, Peace in the World... and Peace in the Park this Saturday
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 11:01:38 -0400

On Sep 5, 2007, at 10:58 AM, Tom Karches wrote:

On 9/5/07, Cristóbal Palmer <cristobalpalmer AT gmail.com> wrote:
For those of you with Earthlink accounts: messages like the one below
If you don't like the GMail interface, configure it to forward to a
mail account of choice. If you change ISPs, just change the forward.

I just dropped my Spamcop account for Gmail, and with forwarding the whole thing is transparent. So far GMail is an excellent SPAM filter, much better than I'm used to with Spamcop in any event.

Michael Czeiszperger
Chapel Hill, NC | 919-619-0607
michael -at- czeiszperger.org