internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] The Local Gov't Fair Competition Act.

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] The Local Gov't Fair Competition Act.
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 21:04:31 -0400

Cristóbal Palmer wrote:
On 7/16/07, Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk> wrote:

because it denies my fundamental right to own my own
property and keep the fruits of my labor.

Why is property a fundamental right? Here's the preamble to our Constitution:

-----

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect
union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the
common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings
of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish
this Constitution for the United States of America.

Jeesh! I thought it was just a troll. Sounds like an anarchist
wing-nut to me, but what do I know?

--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.