internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] alternative ways to turn lamps on

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tanner Lovelace" <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] alternative ways to turn lamps on
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 19:35:04 -0400

On 6/14/07, Tarus Balog <tarus AT opennms.org> wrote:

On Jun 14, 2007, at 1:38 PM, Tanner Lovelace wrote:

> You can actually buy 3 level compact fluorescent bulbs.  We've got one
> in a lamp in our family room that is made to take 3 level bulbs.
> It works great!

Where did you find that? The last place I checked (blubs.com) wanted
something like $30/bulb, but I haven't looked lately.

My wife found it and if I recall correctly, it was at either Home Depot
or Lowes (wherever we got the lamp).  But, I've started seeing the
compact fluorescent light bulbs in lots of places and prices have
started going down.  Now, if the prices could just go down on the
LED lights....

Cheers,
Tanner
--