internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] [addendum] INW as TriLUG's OT "dumping ground"

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] [addendum] INW as TriLUG's OT "dumping ground"
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 15:05:57 -0400

PS - From my perspective, the posts to TriLUG should *ALWAYS* be about linux and closely tied to some problem/solution dealing with linux or other Open Source/Free Software. It's value as an organization and an archived mailing list is in the quality of these posts, thus each OT post (regardless of how benign) lessens the value of the TriLUG archives.

If you want to chit-chat or talk about the different restaurants in the area, then you can/should do so on INW or the many other online discussion venues better suited to that task. Just my $0.45 on the matter. YMMV.