internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] ITIL

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Caswell <derpimpkar AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] ITIL
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 19:38:25 -0800 (PST)

I do, I'm actually ITIL certified.  The nutshell answer is "IT business process best practices" but you probably already knew that.  I'm happy to go into more detail with you and I think I still have my class materials.  Hit me up offline at derpimpkar AT yahoo.com and I'll dive deeper.

Tom

Jim Cook <james_cook AT mindspring.com> wrote:
Does anyone on the list have any direct experience with, or useful
knowledge of ITIL?

If so, can you, in a nutshell, share it?

-Jim

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.