internetworkers - [internetworkers] Thoughts on HDTV Systems

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Thoughts on HDTV Systems
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 19:21:24 -0500

We are thinking of a new TV for our living room and I haven't
purchased one in about 20 years. Since many of you are younger
and wiser about these things, what should we be looking for?
I figure we will buy HDTV, but what brands do you recommend
or not recommend? Are there any issues that make the most
difference? I have explored on-line and Sony seems to have some
decent looking systems. What experiences have all of you had with
the fancy new TVs?
--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.