internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] iPhone?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael Williams" <michael AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] iPhone?
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 10:01:00 -0500

On 1/10/07, Tony Spencer <tony AT tonyspencer.com> wrote:
If I didnt' travel a lot I would agree that its not worth the money
but when you have a 4 hour layover in Gatwick or your flight is
cancelled and you are losing precious work hours it is invaluable to
have a smartphone.

OK, that's a good point. I don't mind lugging four different things
down to the coffee shop because, y'know, it's not that hard. But for
a trip? That would be a different story.

--
Michael G. Williams
michael AT metalab.unc.edu