internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] not about living in BFE

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] not about living in BFE
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 15:24:39 -0400

Greg (making the same salary he did in 1998)

I guess I have to ask what makes you stay at a job where the
salary doesn't go up in eight years. Why not move on to greener
pastures? Are there other benefits that you would give up to move
to another position? (Perhaps a beer taster position?)

--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.