internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] about off-line social networking

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] about off-line social networking
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 21:21:49 -0400

On Sep 22, 2006, at 7:33 PM, B Holroyd wrote:

IMHO, the absolute best place to eat in this immediate area is Fiesta
Grill, off of 54, west of Carrboro, at White Cross -- but too many
people think it's too far from town. All of those people hail from
small places, though, as it's less than 8 miles from the last
stoplight in Carrboro. Best Mexican food I ever laid across my
tastebuds.

Good service, too.

Michael Czeiszperger
Chapel Hill, NC