internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] about off-line social networking

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "B Holroyd" <beeholroyd AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] about off-line social networking
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 19:33:52 -0400

I have no idea how good the food from Mill Town (Carrboro, across from
the ArtsCenter) is, but I'd be willing to give it a try next Thursday
if old friends were to agree to an outing!

IMHO, the absolute best place to eat in this immediate area is Fiesta
Grill, off of 54, west of Carrboro, at White Cross -- but too many
people think it's too far from town. All of those people hail from
small places, though, as it's less than 8 miles from the last
stoplight in Carrboro. Best Mexican food I ever laid across my
tastebuds.

~B

On 9/22/06, Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com> wrote:
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

http://www.bholroyd.com/