internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] funny bumpersticker

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] funny bumpersticker
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 20:08:00 -0400

"Vegetarians Taste Better"

My goodness. I go to work and return and the Internetworkers have
had a frenzy of activity. You should warn old people before you
get frisky! Bumper stickers morphing into anti-Bush rants can't be
a bad thing.

One bumper sticker that I always like was a take off on the old
"I'd Rather Be In Chapel Hill" stickers. A guy in one of our labs
had a "I'd rather be Incognito" sticker on his fume hood. I smile
every time I saw it.
I always thought those IRBICH stickers were pedestrian. I figured
it should be "I'd Rather Be In the South of France" or "... Tahiti"
or perhaps "... Paris".

Oh yeah, I find Bush offensive too.

And another thing, I thought Dave was moving to California to
be with Kate Hudson.

Okay, back to transferring LPs to CDs. Later, Roger
--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.