internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] funny bumpersticker

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "John Broome" <jbroome AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] funny bumpersticker
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 11:48:39 -0400

On 9/21/06, Greg Brown <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com> wrote:
What truly amazes me in the amount of Bush/Cheney stickers you *still* see
on cars. Are these people just too lazy to remove these things? They can't
possible outwardly support the torturing idiot at this point. Or the other
one that likes to get drunk and shoot at lawyers.

I was thinking of offering free razor blades and goof-off for anyone
that wanted to remove their GWB stickers from their car. I could
probably get a grant from MoveOn.. :)