internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Flickr Interestingness

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: ron thigpen <ron AT fuzzsonic.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Flickr Interestingness
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 14:30:09 -0500

David Minton wrote:
Hey, I do the food photo thing to (my wife hates it).

Yeah, eating different stuff is one of the best parts of travel. People take pictures of buildings, statues and all sorts of other things, why not food?

What's on my plate is often one of the most beautiful things I see all day. Especially if I'm in Memphis.

--rt