internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] [Gathering] Jan 5, 2006 at Padgett Station in Carrboro

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jim Ray <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] [Gathering] Jan 5, 2006 at Padgett Station in Carrboro
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 10:40:16 -0500

planning in advance is key.  i'd hate to miss my George Bush Fan Club meeting that i had to attend last night.
Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
toll free: 800-617-7652
cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.