internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] On the Nature of Flickr Interestingness

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Karches <tkarches AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] On the Nature of Flickr Interestingness
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:21:06 -0500

On 1/7/06, matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org> wrote:
> Damn! What type of camera phone is that, Tom? Those pictures are
> the best camera phone shots I've ever seen! Photos from my Motorola
> RAZR are pretty much useless.

Nokia 3650, set to highest quality. The Nokia 3620 and 3660 are
probably pretty equal also. I also currently own a Nokia 6020 that
also does 640x480 and will shoot 3gp video. It will take good pictures
in amazingly low light conditions. I took fireworks pictures at the
state fair and they came out OK.

I have found the Nokia camera phone pictures to be among the best.
Everything on my flickr site :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tomkarches/

was taken with my 3650. I'll start uploading some of my 6020 photos

--Tom
--
Tom Karches
tkarches AT gmail.com