internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Cingular Phone Advice

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Simon Spero <ses AT unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Cingular Phone Advice
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:05:14 -0400

I'm currently working on hooking up SyncML to SyncServices (iSync); my original goal was to get Oracle Calendar to sync, but since I keep getting in to an "after you/no, after you" loop with them, I'm trying to get bluetooth OBEX sync to fly so I can direct-sync the telepenis (Nokia 9500).

Will be able to work on this more after the Project From Hell goes live this Thursday (I have been exposed to so much stupidity of the past couple of years that I get physically nauseous in some people's presence. I think I've come lackbrains intolerant.

Does anybody have any other phone brands that do syncml over blootooth? I'd really like to collect some non-nokia test vectors.

Simon