internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Cingular Phone Advice

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Cingular Phone Advice
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 18:35:51 -0400

On 10/14/05, David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com> wrote:
I am looking for advice on selecting a phone compatible with the Cingular
Network. One of my main goals is to be able to synch with OS X via iSync and
bluetooth, but the most important thing is a quality phone that works well
as a phone. I have been reading reviewed on phonescoop.com and people seem
to have problems with everything--very troubling.

I haven't been following this thread fully but all your iSync questions should be answered by this table on the apple web site: http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/isync/devices.html. I have the RAZRV3 and it works okay but I liked the way my T616 synced better. The major thing I miss on the RAZR is that ability to send SMS and dial numbers via the Address book. The table at that previous url doesn't clearly say which of those phones will work with Address book.

--
Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net>
AIM: BlueCame1