internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Cingular Phone Advice

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Cingular Phone Advice
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 18:46:16 -0400

On Oct 17, 2005, at 6:31 PM, Scott Lundgren wrote:
I'm still using my T616 so alas I have no recommendations for David,
however if you have bluetooth on your phone, and you miss that
SMS/dialling ability ability, let me recommend the application: Blue
Phone Elite -
http://www.reelintelligence.com/BluePhoneElite/index.shtml

I've had it for about 6 months because I can just start typing the name
of whom I want to send a text message and the name autopopulates. It's
much easier than taping out a message on my phone when my PB is handy.

I looked at this and several dashboard widgets which use sms gateways on the web. I gave up on all of them because I was spoiled by how nice the Addressbook SMS via bluetooth worked. :)

--
Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net>
AIM: BlueCame1