internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] problem with the neighbors and fighting city hall

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jim Ray <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] problem with the neighbors and fighting city hall
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 06:17:43 -0400

wow. they did some crazy stuff when i pledged TKE at NCSU in 1980 yet didn't get a brand on me. most of the folks i've met are very nice and respectful. i hate to fight them all when there are only a couple of bad apples.

maybe i can give a little 'shine to bubba and get him to go over there with his tire iron to teach 'em a little justice...oops, hold da phone...i am non violent...scratch that last comment.

If I had children, and these guys lived next door to me, I'd be trying my damnedest to get them moved out, and by any means necessary. But that's just my opinion.

begin:vcard
fn:Jim Ray
n:Ray;Jim
org:Neuse River Network, Inc.
adr:;;2610 Vanderbilt Ave.;Raleigh;NC;27607-7247;US
email;internet:jim AT neuse.net
title:President
tel;work:919-838-1672 x111
note:Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.neuse.net
version:2.1
end:vcard