internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] problem with the neighbors and fighting city hall

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jim Ray <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • Cc: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] problem with the neighbors and fighting city hall
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 20:39:09 -0400

the key distinction is that ordinances exist and are being violated regarding noise and parking et al. if the police are too busy to enforce one law, what gives them the right to enforce another? i should probably just open up a little opium den to cater to the 25,000+ students. or, maybe a ho house.

OK so 6 years ago you thought it was a good idea to get a house a block away from a major university... (25,000+ students) I guess this is akin to moving next to the airport and bitching about the planes...

begin:vcard
fn:Jim Ray
n:Ray;Jim
org:Neuse River Network, Inc.
adr:;;2610 Vanderbilt Ave.;Raleigh;NC;27607-7247;US
email;internet:jim AT neuse.net
title:President
tel;work:919-838-1672 x111
note:Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.neuse.net
version:2.1
end:vcard