internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] problem with the neighbors and fighting city hall

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Greg Brown <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] problem with the neighbors and fighting city hall
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 09:27:33 -0400

After much digging I found a link to someone in a comparable
situation. The website is Richardsfault.com and Richard had a case of
what he described as "neighbors from hell". Anyway, Richard recorded
mp3s of the noise (bands playing in garages, loud card games, etc,
etc) and put those sounds on-line.

http://www.richardsfault.com/sounds%20of%20the%20cul-de-sac/index.html

If you are really serious about getting the City to do something I
think you are going to have to come armed with recordings and db
levels. Also an IR video camera might not be a bad idea either. Tape
the urinators, show that to a city council.

But you are in for a long fight, should you choose the fight route.
Best of luck.

Greg