internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] house

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: mpusateri AT wickedtrails.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] house
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 12:45:02 -0400

On May 26, 2005, at 11:43 AM, Matt Pusateri wrote:

I hate to add this, but I know of houses that were not selling, so
they raised the price and the house sold in days.

That just happened to my mother selling her house in Florida. They raised the price by $75K and it sold within a month having been the market for the past year and a half.

I used to read, but its faster to just make up stuff. -- Wally
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC