internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] house

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "'Lyman Green'" <lymang AT gmail.com>, "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] house
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 11:06:48 -0400

Have you checked to see if it is actually listed? Try looking for it here:

http://www.fmrealty.com/site/property/search.asp

Even though this is the Fonville Morrisey web site, it lists properties
listed with other realtors as well. If your house does not show up there,
maybe you could ask your realtor why it doesn't and insist that it does.

HTH and Good Luck!

- Bill