internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] house

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tony Spencer" <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] house
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 11:37:23 -0400

You should list it on raleighlist.org as well. Raleighlist.org has been
heavily optimized for search engine ranking and if you title your post well,
it will rank high quickly.

For example:
http://www.google.com/search?q=raleigh+house+for+sale
(1st result - posted 04/22/2005)

http://www.google.com/search?q=durham+house+for+sale
(1st result - posted 05/15/2005)

My business partner sold his house really quick recently by posting on
raleighlist with a good title.