internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] house

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Scott G. Hall" <ScottGHall AT BellSouth.Net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] house
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 15:32:12 -0400

If in North Carolina, just give us the address. Several counties have
website that contain the specifications, tax information and a picture
of each house in its jurisdiction. Wake Co. does through its Register
Of Deeds website.

Shea Tisdale wrote:
Tell us about the house.

Lyman Green wrote:
> I don't suppose I could convince any of you to buy my house, could I?
My eventual ex-wife is not happy the house is not selling, [...]
My real question: does anyone have suggestions for where to advertise?

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA