internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] house

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Lyman Green <lymang AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] house
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 11:26:06 -0400

Shea,

It's in Chatham County, almost as far East as you can get without
going into Wake County. It has a rural Apex mailing address, but if
you ask me, it's more likely that section of Chatham County will be
annexed by Cary eventually. It's off of Rt. 751 South, very near to
multiple Jordan Lake access points, approximately 1.1 miles from
Jean's Berry Patch (maybe not a selling point for everyone but I am
fond of Jean's).

It was constructed in 1992, and I was very happy living there.
Perhaps not so much originally, because it was the boondocks - no
access to much of anything. In the past 5 years or so, three things
changed:
1. Southpoint was built - the house is approximately 9 miles south of
the mall. That gave me access to a lot of things I wanted.
2. The 55/64 area started to get developed. The house is
approximately 10 or 11 miles from the new Target/Lowes/Lowes Foods.
3. Last but not least, though there is still no cable TV access,
there IS Bellsouth DSL access - I believe they started offering it in
late 03 or early 04 and I used it till I left.

It's one story. Fairly isolated. On 3 acres of mostly wooded.

I would be happy to send anyone more info (the MLS listing, website
with photos, etc).

Lyman Green