internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] we haven't discussed Wal*mart lately

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Lyman Green <lymang AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] we haven't discussed Wal*mart lately
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 15:41:15 -0400

Thanks to everyone for the bowl suggestions. I will try some pottery
choices when I next need bowls. I didn't think about those kinds of
choices when I was looking.

I have found that Target does an admirable job of providing a number
of U.S. made items (socks, boxers/briefs, sheets, towels are some of
the items I've found at Target) and I've found a place that sells U.S.
made jeans on the web (Pointer Brand). I try to buy as many U.S. made
goods as I can. It can be very difficult to find American made goods.
One other struggle I had to give in on: shower curtains. I looked a
good 3 dozen different style of shower curtains at Sears, Walmart, and
Target and ended up with something made in China - not a single one
could I find that was made in the U.S. <sigh> I'm not saying that
they aren't out there, just that I couldn't find one.

Lyman Green

--
And Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge,
With Ate by his side come hot from hell,