internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] we haven't discussed Wal*mart lately

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Evan Zimmerman <evan.zimmerman AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] we haven't discussed Wal*mart lately
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 12:10:31 -0400

Interesting side note -- it appears at first glance anyway that Walmart has backed down on it's own dvd rental service and formed a partnership with Netflix. I'm not sure whether to be proud of Netflix, or disappointed :-)

http://money.cnn.com/2005/05/19/technology/personaltech/walmart_netflix.reut/index.htm?cnn=yes