internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] we haven't discussed Wal*mart lately

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Smith <paul AT blinkylights.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] we haven't discussed Wal*mart lately
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 11:24:09 -0400

Thomas A. Beckett wrote:

Fifteen things to do at Wal-Mart while your spouse/partner is taking
their sweet time shopping.

<snip/>
( And; last, but not least!)

15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and,
then, yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"

16. Organize a scavenger hunt with fellow shoppers: 1000 pts for clothes made in North Carolina, 50 pts for clothes made in the US, 10 pts for clothes made in a country with a stable democratic government and modern labor laws.

--
Paul Smith